Ichinomiyaを英語でガイドしよう! 尾西歴史民俗資料館編F
 別館 旧林家住宅 概要
    Annex Building: Former Hayashi Residence :Outline

<歴史>
 もともとこの地には、美濃路起宿の脇本陣が立っていました。明治24年の濃尾地震により建物が倒壊、その跡地に林家の住宅が建てられました。建築年代は大正初期1910年ごろといわれています。


 <History>
 The waki honjin of the Minoji Road Okoshi station was originally located on the land on which the house stands.  In 1891, the waki honjin was destroyed by the Nobi earthquake.  The Hayashi family built their house on top of these ruins around 1910.


<史跡>
 昭和49年に起宿脇本陣跡として旧尾西市の史跡に指定され、平成14年に国の登録有形文化財建造物になりました。


 Historical landmark
 
In 1974 it was designated as a historical landmark of the remains of the Okoshi waki honjin by the former Bisai city.In 2002 the building was registered as tangible national cultural property.
歴史民俗資料館に戻る